Tuesday 19 April 2011

Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman



Photo courtesy of www.hermanmiller.com


This lounge chair is by far the most comfortable lounge chair I have ever sat on!It's a Herman Miller design called "Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman".

I had the pleasure of testing out this brilliant piece of furniture in Christmas 2010. Needless to say, I fell head over heels in love with the style and design. BUT ABOVE ALL, I cannot forget how comfortable this chair was. Lounging on this chair with a nice book and sipping on latte brought me refuge from the strains of modern living.

After returning home from Christmas holidays, I did a bit of research on the chair and found out the price... At $5,500.00 a pop, my jaw dropped! It would seem that this chair, for that price could offer more - how about room service or a bit of house cleaning! Despite the price tag, I WANT ONE!! Researching further, I come across another website , which sells replicas of this lounge chair for $800.00. It appears to look the same in the pictures, BUT does it offer the same comfort and feeling as the real one? It is yet to be tried and tested...

No comments:

Post a Comment